Thursday, February 28, 2013

Burg kids...plus 4
August 2012


I loved the meaning of this photo session....being a true example of Christ...I honestly have so much  admiration for this family that I hope I can convey through words.
  
Our dear friends chose to become foster parents in 2011 - they had their first family join them in May 2012 and had them through November 2012.  Not only did I witness genuine concern for the children but a true desire to better the lives of this cute family.  I am a firm believer in "karma". The example of compassion, charity, generosity, sacrifice was so abundant in this home. My family is so blessed to be in an area in this world where examples of Christ surround us. 

Thank you Burgs for sharing such a wonderful experience. You have touched my life and  my kids lives for good.  We love you....


DSC_0027


DSC_0022

No comments:

Post a Comment