Sunday, February 24, 2013

the Mangums
september 2012

ok...I never ONCE had to "POSE" one person in this great family! They completely blew me away!!  

Her husband and their father passed away a couple years ago and this was the first "family" picture without him in it.  It took every ounce of strength in emotion for me to keep it together...I was so touched and inspired by them and it truly was my pleasure to spend time with them and be in their presence. 

Not only do the children adore their mother, they adore each other. Honestly I could go on and on about how I felt about this session...
trust me I couldn't tell them enough how amazed I was 
over and over again!!  

Thank you Mangum family for letting me be a part of this day...truly inspiring.


DSC_0051


DSC_0351


DSC_0342



DSC_0223

No comments:

Post a Comment